What's new

Recruitment and Retention for 2027

He had better not

No dickheads policy

He also isn't good enough to be anything other than a backup and there are plenty of backups out there who aren't dickheads
No dickheads ✅
But a depth 5/8 is needed. If Donoghue isn't considered for it. He's a much better lock but could fill the role as a depth 5/8.
 
I guess it's good but probably means Herbie to the Roosters is a done deal.

I know they are losing a few and letting go of Leniu (because they had 3 of the best 10 props in the comp. How it is possible to do that within the cap I have no idea) but still, the premiers signing the most in demand player on the market is a new one. Penrith did nothing but lose, lose, lose players and rely on fringe first graders or lower graders to fill the void.
Roosters are losing a fair few.

They'll have plenty of space.

I do think its a massive risk signing Herbie to play fullback though. If thats the plan.

They other thing im hearing is the Chiefs are after a 7. Its either Cleary or Walker. If the Roosters dont resign Walker, how attractive is their proposition.
 
Top