What's new

Recruitment and Retention for 2027

so tell me the clubs that can afford them , and what we be using close to 2.5 mil on as dont see them leaving unless we got decent replacements
Rumour has been going around for months the Roosters can afford him. Don't ask me how. They talk about the Roosters salary sombrero. I think there is your answer.
 
100%. As the best centre in the game, I think he's worth about 1 mil a year. 1.1 max.
Couldnt agree more.

So if he wants more to stay, the answer is no from me.

And I credit Hobo with that stance, as he was the first to mention that on here. And his correct statement made me think and it turned me.
 
The other thing is Katoa is due at the end of next year too.

If Herbie goes too high, we lose Katoa.

Katoa is the player you build your future around. Not Herbie, Herbie is a luxury piece that I would love to stay, but not at overs.

I think the Rooster are justifying paying him overs by saying its to play fullback. At 1.5mil that's a massive risk. I hope he is a good fullback. Mitchell wasn't.
 
Liverpool FC lost its best player, nearly its best player of all time. Steven Gerrard.

He didnt win the EPL while at Liverpool.

When he left, it was like the whole world was going to implode.

Surprise Surprise, they won the league not long after.

They won the league, with good club management, and a coach/manager that was a great leader.

I'm more concerned about Woolf being Knowles' best mate, rather then losing Herbie. Meteorically.
 
Rumour has been going around for months the Roosters can afford him. Don't ask me how. They talk about the Roosters salary sombrero. I think there is your answer.
end the day rumours from mangers with links to that club i dont see it no way you got teddy on mil herbie on 1.5 walker on 1.5
 
Top