Keeley
Graham
Kerr
K Bromwich
???
???
???
???

***The homesick rumours are getting stronger. Hammer may be released during the summer.
I'd add Hubner to the 30.

Blockade

QLD Cup
Flegler to undergo surgery next Wednesday. Expected to be out for a further 6-12 months if successful.

mr_c

QLD Cup
I had a feeling it was more serious than they were letting on. I mean the talk for a few months now has been that he'll definitely be back next year.
nerve injurys are not easy healers , all well and good to say he was going be back sometime healings especially nerves take far longer , all depends on the indvidual

• Sad
Reactions: Red

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
I had a feeling it was more serious than they were letting on. I mean the talk for a few months now has been that he'll definitely be back next year.
They are pretty confident they can fix it. It's nowhere near as bad as Simon O'Dwyers. Fleglers nerve isn't dead. Just not getting any better.

mr_c

QLD Cup
They are pretty confident they can fix it. It's nowhere near as bad as Simon O'Dwyers. Fleglers nerve isn't dead. Just not getting any better.
yes but nerve transfer sugery is risky business fine line to get it right

• Sad
Reactions: Red

Jetty

QLD Cup
Our pack got hammered yesterday. That must be why Wolff didn't want TPJ. He was gassed after literally 5min. What are we gonna do so that it isn't repeated next year? Specially if Flegler is out.

8. Kaufusi
9. Plath
10. Nicholls?
11. Finefeuiaki
12. Lemuelu
13. Gilbert

14. JMK
15. Ryan Jackson?
16. Ray Stone
17. Josh Kerr

It's not the best forward pack. Hard as nails but with Kaufusi and Nicholls set to retire, I can't see them playing really well. Isn't there anyone better than Josh Kerr? If Averillo stays at 5/8 I would say Kodi Niko on the bench but can they carry JMK and Niko on the bench? Really need Flegler.

mr_c

QLD Cup
My contact, didn't see his contact. Maybe tomorrow.

I havent seen him in town either.

Our pack got hammered yesterday. That must be why Wolff didn't want TPJ. He was gassed after literally 5min. What are we gonna do so that it isn't repeated next year? Specially if Flegler is out.

8. Kaufusi
9. Plath
10. Nicholls?
11. Finefeuiaki
12. Lemuelu
13. Gilbert

14. JMK
15. Ryan Jackson?
16. Ray Stone
17. Josh Kerr

It's not the best forward pack. Hard as nails but with Kaufusi and Nicholls set to retire, I can't see them playing really well. Isn't there anyone better than Josh Kerr? If Averillo stays at 5/8 I would say Kodi Niko on the bench but can they carry JMK and Niko on the bench? Really need Flegler.
tpj was injured from that tackle in 1st couple mins you could see wasnt moving 100%

we be getting a prop by sounds my mail whether thom recovers or not

Last edited:

mr_c

QLD Cup
He is supposed to be going under the knife tomorrow.
yeah but i doubt if anything gets out about how it went till latter next week, as will take few days to find if it was successful