Forum staff
Just wondering about the pack for next year. Will it be:
8. Flegler
9. JMK
10. Kaufusi
11. Finefeuiaki
12. Lemuelu
13. Gilbert

14. Plath (give JMK a rest at hooker and Gilbert a rest at lock. So have to stagger their rest times)
15. Nicholls
16. Stone
17. Keeley (I'm going to back him to make it before Kerr and Kenny B)

Dors this seem right?

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
8. Flegler
9. JMK
10. Kaufusi
11. Finefeuiaki
12. Lemuelu
13. Gilbert

14. Plath (give JMK a rest at hooker and Gilbert a rest at lock. So have to stagger their rest times)
15. Nicholls
16. Stone

Dors this seem right?
Unless Keeley has a breakout season, it's a good pack but not great. Though I haven't had a look at the packs other teams are going to have. Penrith are going to slide but Melbourne's pack is going to be better.

mr_c

QLD Cup
8. Flegler
9. JMK
10. Kaufusi
11. Finefeuiaki
12. Lemuelu
13. Gilbert

15. Nicholls
16. Stone

Dors this seem right?
got a inking you would want fuis or fin of bench not convinced on connie if thom does go Daniel Saifiti, great pick up just hope gilbert stays healthy

Reactions: Red

Red

Forum staff
got a inking you would want fuis or fin of bench not convinced on connie if thom does go Daniel Saifiti, great pick up just hope gilbert stays healthy
Connie has been disappointing this year, IMO. He feel behind Aitken in the backrow. If not for all the injuries in the forwards, he might be doing his thing in the QLD Cup. But I'm hopeful Wolff will sort him out. On last years form, he and Finefeuiaki will be a gun backrow pairing.

mr_c

QLD Cup
Connie has been disappointing this year, IMO. He feel behind Aitken in the backrow. If not for all the injuries in the forwards, he might be doing his thing in the QLD Cup. But I'm hopeful Wolff will sort him out. On last years form, he and Finefeuiaki will be a gun backrow pairing.
looks like he has a muscle injury he does not stretch out well when runs

Blaaayzze

Pod Calf
Disclaimer this is a drunk post but hear me out anyways.

My team for next year

1. Herbie farnworth ( I honestly think he could do so much more at FB than at centre, and with coaches not seeming to like fuller, the only other FB option I see other than hammer. Also I mentioned I’m another post he does a lot with the little space he’s given at centre, imagine him with more space at FB)
2. Junior Tupou ( isaako hasn’t had the best season on the wing other than his goal kicking)
3. Jake Averillo
4. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow ( strong finisher but has lacked in defence and doesn’t look like he wants to really create plays , would like to see him at centre and if he doesn’t want the position at least he would be playing harder to get back to that FB role)
5. Jack Bostock - solid season has been improving so much
6. Jamayne Isaako- I know kodi and katoa have been playing so well and ball playing skills are top notch but we have been pretty weak defensively on his edge, not Kodis fault at all he does put in effort but is unfortunately too small for opponents and bigger forwards can easily run through him. Isaako has a great kicking game and as a bigger body is better than kodi defensively. Not sure if I remember correctly but I think someone said earlier he wanted to play in the halves
7. Isaiah Katoa - gun start to the year, has been on a little bit of a decline in recent games. He loves to take on the line and pass deep to his 6 but has become quite predictable as of late and let’s tries through a lot.. he is so young though and hopefully improves a lot next year.
8. Tom Flegler
9. Jeremy Marshall-King
10. Tom Gilbert (Captain) - I know I know don’t judge this choice but Plath has been a gun 13 for most of the year and I really think a bigger body in the front row would work in our favour. Gilbert as captain he is real vocal on the field and can push the team where needed.
11. Felise Kaufusi
12. Finefuiaki
13. Max Plath

14. Kenny Bromwich - yes I did think of starting Kenny but would like to have him on when Gilbert isn’t as he has that leadership quality about him and our team really needs a leader.
15. Mark Nicholls
16. Lemuelu
17. Ray Stone
18. Kodi Nikorima - best 18 as he could fill in Multiple roles if needed.

Remember I’m drunk posting before you shit on my post.

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
Disclaimer this is a drunk post but hear me out anyways.

My team for next year

1. Herbie farnworth ( I honestly think he could do so much more at FB than at centre, and with coaches not seeming to like fuller, the only other FB option I see other than hammer. Also I mentioned I’m another post he does a lot with the little space he’s given at centre, imagine him with more space at FB)
2. Junior Tupou ( isaako hasn’t had the best season on the wing other than his goal kicking)
3. Jake Averillo
4. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow ( strong finisher but has lacked in defence and doesn’t look like he wants to really create plays , would like to see him at centre and if he doesn’t want the position at least he would be playing harder to get back to that FB role)
5. Jack Bostock - solid season has been improving so much
6. Jamayne Isaako- I know kodi and katoa have been playing so well and ball playing skills are top notch but we have been pretty weak defensively on his edge, not Kodis fault at all he does put in effort but is unfortunately too small for opponents and bigger forwards can easily run through him. Isaako has a great kicking game and as a bigger body is better than kodi defensively. Not sure if I remember correctly but I think someone said earlier he wanted to play in the halves
7. Isaiah Katoa - gun start to the year, has been on a little bit of a decline in recent games. He loves to take on the line and pass deep to his 6 but has become quite predictable as of late and let’s tries through a lot.. he is so young though and hopefully improves a lot next year.
8. Tom Flegler
9. Jeremy Marshall-King
10. Tom Gilbert (Captain) - I know I know don’t judge this choice but Plath has been a gun 13 for most of the year and I really think a bigger body in the front row would work in our favour. Gilbert as captain he is real vocal on the field and can push the team where needed.
11. Felise Kaufusi
12. Finefuiaki
13. Max Plath

14. Kenny Bromwich - yes I did think of starting Kenny but would like to have him on when Gilbert isn’t as he has that leadership quality about him and our team really needs a leader.
15. Mark Nicholls
16. Lemuelu
17. Ray Stone
18. Kodi Nikorima - best 18 as he could fill in Multiple roles if needed.

Remember I’m drunk posting before you shit on my post.
I can't agree #6. No way. His hands often let him down when he plays on the wing.

I'm also thinking Herbie might be a better captain. He plays 80min and is more of a talker than Tommy Gilbert.

I like Plath on the bench but still playing a lot of minutes. Giving JMK a rest then playing in the middle.

Blaaayzze

Pod Calf
I can't agree #6. No way. His hands often let him down when he plays on the wing.

I'm also thinking Herbie might be a better captain. He plays 80min and is more of a talker than Tommy Gilbert.

I like Plath on the bench but still playing a lot of minutes. Giving JMK a rest then playing in the middle.
I am drunker than I thought I didn’t think of that re Isaako 😅. And I was focused on replacing Jesse with another forward as captain didn’t really think of Herbie but you make a good point and I can see that working. Regardless I’m excited to see what woolfy decides to go with next year 😁

Blockade

QLD Cup
The squad in 2025 may look like this:

1 Fuller
2 Isaako
3 Averillo
4 Farnworth
5 Bostock
6 Nikorima
7 Katoa
8 Flegler
9 JMK
10 Safiti
11 Kaufusi
12 Gilbert
13 Plath

14 Finefuiaki
15 Lemuelu
16 Stone
17 Nicholls

Tupou
Teague
SOS
Donoghoe
Keeley
Graham
Kerr
K Bromwich
???
???
???
???

***The homesick rumours are getting stronger. Hammer may be released during the summer.

Liverbird with Phins up

Dolphins Pod NRL team

1 Fuller
2 Isaako
3 Averillo
4 Farnworth
5 Bostock
6 Nikorima
7 Katoa
8 Flegler
9 JMK
10 Safiti
11 Kaufusi
12 Gilbert
13 Plath

14 Finefuiaki
15 Lemuelu
16 Stone
17 Nicholls

Tupou
Teague
SOS
Donoghoe
Keeley
Graham
Kerr
K Bromwich
???
???
???
???

***The homesick rumours are getting stronger. Hammer may be released during the summer.
I hope not.

mr_c

QLD Cup

1 Fuller
2 Isaako
3 Averillo
4 Farnworth
5 Bostock
6 Nikorima
7 Katoa
8 Flegler
9 JMK
10 Safiti
11 Kaufusi
12 Gilbert
13 Plath

14 Finefuiaki
15 Lemuelu
16 Stone
17 Nicholls

Tupou
Teaguew
SOS
Donoghoe
Keeley
Graham
Kerr
K Bromwich
???
???
???
???

cowboys behind the scenes are basket cases ask yourself why so many juniors left theres no way hes going back

Dolph

QLD Cup
I hope not.
He (Hammer) of course does some amazing things but much more often does very little of anything. Compare his game yesterday with Ponga or Tom Turbo or Tedesco or Edwards or Walsh. Even Drinkwater for that matter. They don't always play well but never go missing.

Josh

QLD Cup

1 Fuller
2 Isaako
3 Averillo
4 Farnworth
5 Bostock
6 Nikorima
7 Katoa
8 Flegler
9 JMK
10 Safiti
11 Kaufusi
12 Gilbert
13 Plath

14 Finefuiaki
15 Lemuelu
16 Stone
17 Nicholls

Tupou
Teague
SOS
Donoghoe
Keeley
Graham
Kerr
K Bromwich
???
???
???
???

I think Kaufusi's time on an edge is over.

mr_c

QLD Cup
He (Hammer) of course does some amazing things but much more often does very little of anything. Compare his game yesterday with Ponga or Tom Turbo or Tedesco or Edwards or Walsh. Even Drinkwater for that matter. They don't always play well but never go missing.
yeah but thats the thing they have multiple plays around them , we dont , i dont think we have the mental plays mostly the same play each week get hammer the ball , but its getting predictable

Josh

QLD Cup
yeah but thats the thing they have multiple plays around them , we dont , i dont think we have the mental plays mostly the same play each week get hammer the ball , but its getting predictable
I'd say Hammer has players around him. Herbie and even Bostock has been consistently making a lot of metres.

mr_c

QLD Cup
I'd say Hammer has players around him. Herbie and even Bostock has been consistently making a lot of metres.
more than the metres its about actually using it to score there lies the prob take last night the storm only had 61 percent postion to do what they did to us

Josh

QLD Cup
more than the metres its about actually using it to score there lies the prob take last night the storm only had 61 percent postion to do what they did to us
Storm played well. We had a lot go against us. The best fullbacks create a lot of opportunities. I don't think the club will let Hammer go regardless. Not next year.