What's new

Round 8 Dolphins vs Gold Coast Titans

Jetty

QLD Cup
Katao I thought was very good too - great controlling and kicking game. He's definitely on his way to being a very valuable young half.
In the second half he dominated. In the first, was hardly seen.
3. Aitken
2. Wallace
1. Katoa

Red

Forum staff
Katao I thought was very good too - great controlling and kicking game. He's definitely on his way to being a very valuable young half.
Maybe that's why Wayne is so enthusiastic about Wighton. For a half, his playmaking is clearly severely challenged but if he didn't have to worry about it and only concentrate on his running game, he might indeed be worth big money.

Mr Fourex

Dolphins Junior League
So.....uhmm....Robert Jennings needs to go back to RL school and learn the rules of the game.

What a brain snap..... :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:

Mr Fourex

Dolphins Junior League
WTF was going on with that? He's not known to enjoy the punt, is he?

I'm quite sure none of what you're suggesting played a role.......

I'd say the dumb cunt simply thought he was tackled and gave himself up, rather than risking giving away a penalty.

DolphinLungren

QLD Cup

I'd say the dumb cunt simply thought he was tackled and gave himself up, rather than risking giving away a penalty.
He is Michael's brother, perhaps he inherited some of the same brainsnap genes his older brother is known for.

Paul

Dolphins Junior League

At first I guessed he had snapped his achilles tendon or something very serious of that nature.

Jetty

QLD Cup
WTF has gotten into Jarrod Wallace? He was a fringe first grader on the brink of not even being that. But this year he just keep rolling forward, keeps making and not falling off tackles, keeps offloading not even time he hits it up but just at select times, when it's the right time to do it.

DolphinLungren

QLD Cup
WTF has gotten into Jarrod Wallace? He was a fringe first grader on the brink of not even being that. But this year he just keep rolling forward, keeps making and not falling off tackles, keeps offloading not even time he hits it up but just at select times, when it's the right time to do it.
He's been great hey - even better than right after he left the Broncos. I can't believe he is 31.