What's new

Round 7: Parramatta Eels v the Dolphins

Josh

QLD Cup
Writing on the wall for Val, all these injuries and still can’t get a jersey. Not sos biggest fan , but covers more positions than Val.
We have Aitken, Averillo and Niko who can cover multiple positions. Which can SOS fill? Anyway, see how it goes. Looks to me like Wayne recalling his friends son because, he's his friends son.

mr_c

QLD Cup
We have Aitken, Averillo and Niko who can cover multiple positions. Which can SOS fill? Anyway, see how it goes. Looks to me like Wayne recalling his friends son because, he's his friends son.
is more than just that val isnt nrl ready dont even think you could argue he was the dudes walked in every game hes had in cup this season

Josh

QLD Cup
is more than just that val isnt nrl ready dont even think you could argue he was the dudes walked in every game hes had in cup this season
Ok. I haven't watched any QLD Cup games. But I think Val is fitter than last season when he was far from our worst when he got a chance. Though I admit last year as well, in the last 20min of games he was out of the game. Could hardly even walk. Unacceptable for a centre.

Gary

Dolphins Junior League
Sos can fill in at hooker in the halves and at a push lock, still got a half decent kick. Val is a mess to slow and unfit. And this thing about nepotism give it rest your calling the greatest coach out.

Dolph

QLD Cup
Sos can fill in at hooker in the halves and at a push lock, still got a half decent kick. Val is a mess to slow and unfit. And this thing about nepotism give it rest your calling the greatest coach out.
SoS at lock🤣.

mr_c

QLD Cup
Ok. I haven't watched any QLD Cup games. But I think Val is fitter than last season when he was far from our worst when he got a chance. Though I admit last year as well, in the last 20min of games he was out of the game. Could hardly even walk. Unacceptable for a centre.
pretty much same this year

Gary

Dolphins Junior League
with all due respect, never in a million years. Put him at fullback and Hammer at lock before that.
So I was replying to a earlier quote regarding Val and sos in regards to who offers more to the team and as much as I don’t rate either sos offers more and can cover more positions than Val, that was my point. I never said he would play lock but could cover it at a push, due to being the better ball handler. So if you’re gonna reply at least do it correctly and in the context it was wrote in.

Dolph

QLD Cup
So I was replying to a earlier quote regarding Val and sos in regards to who offers more to the team and as much as I don’t rate either sos offers more and can cover more positions than Val, that was my point. I never said he would play lock but could cover it at a push, due to being the better ball handler. So if you’re gonna reply at least do it correctly and in the context it was wrote in.
That's probably true. Val is a centre or a prop. Maybe second row for very limited minutes.

Josh

QLD Cup
To be perfectly honest, not picking Val is the right decision. If he can lose another several kgs, could be a gun but still too fat. But I wouldn't have picked SoS either. Due to his old mans position in the club, I think he's getting favourable treatment.

midlands hobo

Dolphins Pod squad member
Sorry can't see it happening. I think the forwards out muscle us and Fuller will get endless pressure. i see a loss how much depends on the effort.