What's new

Round 7: Dolphins vs South Sydney

Red

Forum staff
Isaako and Nikorima were also very good.
Niko had some trouble in defence. Isaako was causing them all kinds of trouble just by running hard. I wonder what has taken him so long to do that.

DolphinLungren

QLD Cup
Thoughts on Katoa....?

If I'm being brutally honest.....he's been a bit, mehhh?

At this point, I'd be dropping him in favour for KNik when SOS comes back.
If we were playing a GF tomorrow, I definitely reckon KNik and SOS would be our top halves combo. I am actually quite excited to see them play together as I feel their styles would compliment each other perfectly - KNik as the attack catalyst and SOS as the conductor.

However looking forward, Katoa I feel has shown enough glimpses and has the potential to be an outstanding long-term half. I think he is worth investing the time and experience now to pay off in the very near future.

Jetty

QLD Cup
After the Cowboys game, I ws sure we had our long term halfback. After last night...... Not so sure.
Lets also keep in mind that he is only 18 or 19, isn't he? How old was Thurston or Hunt or DCE before they were regular starters in the NRL? I think 22 or 23.

tommy

Pod Calf
Who knows but...FMD, he shouldn;t get any suspension for that.
Would be good but all the judiciary will see is contact with the head on a bloke who didn’t have the ball. I’m banking on at least 2.

Jetty

QLD Cup
Would be good but all the judiciary will see is contact with the head on a bloke who didn’t have the ball. I’m banking on at least 2.
At least Kafusi will be back to take his place but it would be nice if we could all the big guns on the field at the same time.

Josh

QLD Cup
Another week of picking the best 3 being really difficult. Lots of good team efforts. Unfortunately last night came up short but that first half shows we can match it with the best, even when the Hammer has a shocker and missing a few key players.
3. Gilbert
2. Aitken
1. Isaako

tommy

Pod Calf
I just wish the bastard caught the ball first, would have been a great hit. Lesson to Bromwich if you aren’t watching the ball then watch the big screen and dont smack him until dickhead gets fingers on it next time.

Josh

QLD Cup
I just wish the bastard caught the ball first, would have been a great hit. Lesson to Bromwich if you aren’t watching the ball then watch the big screen and dont smack him until dickhead gets fingers on it next time.
Probably would have still been binned if their player caught the ball first. He hit him in the head. But nothing really bad about it. No damage done. 1 week is fair. A fine would have been a good result and 2 weeks bad. Kafusi on the other didn't hit whoever it was high and debatable to say it was late.

Josh

QLD Cup
Lemuelus game has gone backwards since he signed the contract extension.