What's new

Round 15: Dolphins v Manly Sea Eagles

Chris

QLD Cup
On this performance, I think SOS might come straight back into the team. Katoa to work on his game in the QLD Cup for a bit longer.

Reactions: Red

Red

Forum staff
On this performance, I think SOS might come straight back into the team. Katoa to work on his game in the QLD Cup for a bit longer.
Nice timing. His kicking game has worried me for a while. Without Milf, it's pretty bad. When Milf does most of the kicking, Kotoa can get away with his poor kicking. But not tonight.

Josh

QLD Cup
Vossy speaking the truth. Something going wrong with this team. More than injuries and suspensions. That last try was pathetic!

Nashy

Broncos Scout
Vossy speaking the truth. Something going wrong with this team. More than injuries and suspensions. That last try was pathetic!

Vossy only speaks shit. First year, it was always going to be rough, and what started a dream was never going to last into the season. Have done, and continue to do a lot of good, and show a lot of good. You've got a couple out which is hard for a young team to adjust to. There isn't a lot of experience to draw on in thrashings like tonight to pump the lads up.

Manly aren't a bad team either, and they have players with their hand up to get picked on another team on Monday.

Chris

QLD Cup
Vossy only speaks shit. First year, it was always going to be rough, and what started a dream was never going to last into the season. Have done, and continue to do a lot of good, and show a lot of good. You've got a couple out which is hard for a young team to adjust to. There isn't a lot of experience to draw on in thrashings like tonight to pump the lads up.

Manly aren't a bad team either, and they have players with their hand up to get picked on another team on Monday.
This is probably true. After the first half of the season exceeded all expectations, a lot of us got a little over optimistic. Having said that, the forwards several lacked intensity while Katoa and Niu had bad nights. The rest weren't a lot better. The 2 consolation tries saved the Hammer from getting roasted.

Red

Forum staff
Did Wayne just write off this season?

Bennett was asked in his post-match press conference if he’d consider bringing in new blood to revitalise their season. “I’m not going to bring players in mate, I’m not going to do that, I’m not that type of coach,” Bennett said. “We’ve got a squad in there playing in the state league and we’ll get to the end of the season and if we have to make some tough decisions then, then we’ll make them.

Josh

QLD Cup

Bennett was asked in his post-match press conference if he’d consider bringing in new blood to revitalise their season. “I’m not going to bring players in mate, I’m not going to do that, I’m not that type of coach,” Bennett said. “We’ve got a squad in there playing in the state league and we’ll get to the end of the season and if we have to make some tough decisions then, then we’ll make them.

Don't think so. Expressing confidence in the squad he has now but making clear, no one is safe. This is a professional competition.

Chris

QLD Cup

Euan Aitken had a barnstormer against the Sharks but has been average to poor since.

Red

Forum staff
Euan Aitken had a barnstormer against the Sharks but has been average to poor since.
That's true but in my opinion, it's all about Tom Gilbert. He was the glue holding the pack together. When Kafusi is back, hopefully he can gain some traction in the forwards so the backs can do their thing.

Josh

QLD Cup
I’ve been telling you guys about Aitken.

We need another centre for next year on top of Farnworth
We have it. Herbie and Te Whare. The latter looked like our most dangerous when he got the ball yesterday. But lets not write off Aitken just yet. Don't forget he was one of our best in the first 10 or 11 rounds.

midlands hobo

Dolphins Pod squad member
Just caught up. These weekday games are a right pain in the arse.

Utter utter dross.

Mr Fourex

Dolphins Junior League

Wise words young man......

Season 8 Wow GIF by The Office