What's new

Replica shirts sizing

midlands hobo

Dolphins Pod squad member
So I bought 2 dolphins shirts which have just arrived. (Hurray for shipping and postal strikes)

Firstly I got the standard red in medium to frame. I also got myself the indigenous round shirt which I really liked to wear.

Now. My Wales shirt is 4xl so I thought I'd go for 5x for a bit of baggyness. Turns out an aus 5xl is about a UK 2xl!

Josh

QLD Cup
So I bought 2 dolphins shirts which have just arrived. (Hurray for shipping and postal strikes)

Firstly I got the standard red in medium to frame. I also got myself the indigenous round shirt which I really liked to wear.

Now. My Wales shirt is 4xl so I thought I'd go for 5x for a bit of baggyness. Turns out an aus 5xl is about a UK 2xl!
Too small?

DolphinLungren

QLD Cup

All the NRL jerseys are always waaaaay undersized so maybe the replicas are too as they are a knock-off. It's not an Australian thing as people here are always bitching about it.

Jetty

QLD Cup
All the NRL jerseys are always waaaaay undersized so maybe the replicas are too as they are a knock-off. It's not an Australian thing as people here are always bitching about it.
Plus midlands hobo midlands hobo was a big, hard-running prop in his day. The type who now struggle to make it in the modern NRL due to the speed and stamina requirements.

Nashy

Broncos Scout

The replicas from Ali run about 2-3 sizes smaller from what I've seen around. Thinking about grabbing one to check the quality.

midlands hobo

Boh the ones I got looked genuine quality was good had all the right labels in

Last edited:

midlands hobo

I'm talking about the real ones. I got a medium to mount on the wall and a 5xl always go big as you can wear over a hoodie when it's cold.

The aus 5xl (looks genuine) shirt is about a UK 2xl

Josh

QLD Cup
I'm talking about the real ones. I got a medium to mount on the wall and a 5xl always go big as you can wear over a hoodie when it's cold.

The aus 5xl (looks genuine) shirt is about a UK 2xl
Weren't able to get them replaced?