Trai Fuller?I was fifth in linebreaks (10) for the Dolphins in 2026 despite only playing in 54% of the games. Who am I?
That's a negative. Trai only had 1 LB.Trai Fuller?
AverilloI was fifth in linebreaks (10) for the Dolphins in 2026 despite only playing in 54% of the games. Who am I?
Nope.Averillo
NaufahuNope.
I thought he played a lot more than 54% of games. I thought he only missed about 6 games.I don't think Naufahu played 54% of the games did he
Jack Bostock seems like the only possible answer, since he's the only non forward who missed a good chunk of the season but also played a lot when fit
Naufahu- GP 14 LB 10.I thought he played a lot more than 54% of games. I thought he only missed about 6 games.

The Dolphins Pod is a fan forum made and maintained by Dolphins fans; and has no official affiliation with The Dolphins NRL Club.