yonathonjoung
QLD Cup
- Joined
- Nov 21, 2025
- Messages
- 163
Something to kill the off season 'hurry up and wait' killjoy. I wanna test you all who wish to play. I'll try and keep it interesting as opposed to just stats.
Jesse Bromwich?ROUND 1:
I am the first and only player in NRL history to play 300 games starting in the front row, and I played for the Dolphins.
Who am I?
CORRECT!Jesse Bromwich?
I was quick to think Max Feagai who also debuted in a bad loss in 2020 but with some research figured out it wasn't him. I've since figured out who it is but I'll see if anyone else knows it off the top of their head.My turn. I love trivia.
I made my debut in 2020. In that game, my club suffered their worst loss in history (still stands). 59-0 v Sydney Roosters. I later spent two years in the Dolphin's organisation. Who am I?
Tesi Niu?My turn. I love trivia.
I made my debut in 2020. In that game, my club suffered their worst loss in history (still stands). 59-0 v Sydney Roosters. I later spent two years in the Dolphin's organisation. Who am I?
Are you stitching us up with the pre season game? Cause I don't think anyone debuted against the titans in 2024 in either games.I made my dolphins team debut in 2024 against the Titans, i made 6 runs for 61m with 3 tackle breaks.
Josh Kerr?I made my dolphins team debut in 2024 against the Titans, i made 6 runs for 61m with 3 tackle breaks.

The Dolphins Pod is a fan forum made and maintained by Dolphins fans; and has no official affiliation with The Dolphins NRL Club.