QLD Cup
I mentioned something like this to Red:

Rugby League Discussion
- Dolphins Discussion
- League Discussion
General Discussion
- General Discussion
- Other Sports

The other forums for mine are not busy enough to warrant being on the front, so could be subforums under the main forums.
That makes sense to me.

But I like something like
Rugby League Discussion
- Dolphins Discussion
- Other NRL & League (to include lower grades and QLD Cup along with ESL. haven't seen our ESL inside man, midlands hobo midlands hobo in a while)
- Rep Games (Origin will come around soon enough.)
- Videos and other media. (Even though there isn't much in it yet, probably a good place to store.... videos and other media people might want to watch/listen to.)

Then as you said is good, IMO.

midlands hobo

Dolphins Pod squad member
I'm still here. Sadly Friday games kill me as I'm at work so miss the ongoing discussion.

midlands hobo

ESL? Even I don't watch it. My local team is league one which is like the 3rd tier. Semi pro (at best). Mind you a few weeks back we played a 3rd round cup game and at the 76th Mon it was 10v10. Played like the good old days

Jetty

QLD Cup
ESL? Even I don't watch it. My local team is league one which is like the 3rd tier. Semi pro (at best). Mind you a few weeks back we played a 3rd round cup game and at the 76th Mon it was 10v10. Played like the good old days
You don't have to watch it religiously but please let us know who, apart from Wellsby, we can or should try and poach. Speaking of Wellsby, did you see yesterday's game? I'm sure the club could use him but due to the form of the Hammer, I don't think anyone at the Dolphins is in a hurry to sign Wellsby.

midlands hobo

Nah. My work puts me on call for a 24hr shift yesterday I got smashed. Was out from 10am to 7pm and another 2 over night.

Off the top of my head Morgan knowles is potentially worth a look. LF/ second row still in mid 20s

Equaliser

Nah. My work puts me on call for a 24hr shift yesterday I got smashed. Was out from 10am to 7pm and another 2 over night.

Off the top of my head Morgan knowles is potentially worth a look. LF/ second row still in mid 20s
Kafusi, Stone and Kenny Bromwich are veterans. So will need a backrower or 2 in the next 2 or 3 years.

Equaliser

As for the forum, after having a look at all the ideas and opinions, I officially have no position. I like them all. And I like it as it is now. And I like Nashy Nashy even though he's a Broncos scout:cool: