What's new

Other Clubs in 2024

Red

Forum staff
i think they can just need rigght attitude as kev said they just didn't bring it but not far off will be great warriors game after there bye
I doubt it. I mean, at the start of the season I thought they'd be premiership favourites by now if they weren't at that time. Now I think they've fallen quite a bit. I think the hard work of not Carrigan as I said above but the second rower who went to the Warriors. Of course Flegler and Herbie are massive losses but they have a lot of outside backs and Flegler wasn't on for 80min. Souths smashed Piakura a number of times and he went missing. They have no one to replace the second rower who went to Warriors with.

Josh

QLD Cup
I doubt it. I mean, at the start of the season I thought they'd be premiership favourites by now if they weren't at that time. Now I think they've fallen quite a bit. I think the hard work of not Carrigan as I said above but the second rower who went to the Warriors. Of course Flegler and Herbie are massive losses but they have a lot of outside backs and Flegler wasn't on for 80min. Souths smashed Piakura a number of times and he went missing. They have no one to replace the second rower who went to Warriors with.
Kurt Capewell is the name you are looking for. I think he's injured again. Don't remember seeing him in the Melbourne game a couple of hours ago. But year, good player for sure.

mr_c

QLD Cup
they rebuilding and good on them , lost few lost few with injury i think you write them off at your perril
Kurt Capewell is the name you are looking for. I think he's injured again. Don't remember seeing him in the Melbourne game a couple of hours ago. But year, good player for sure.
capes was there was on bench for impact

Chris

QLD Cup
they rebuilding and good on them , lost few lost few with injury i think you write them off at your perril

capes was there was on bench for impact
Broncos are rebuilding? I think they are in the premiership window right now. Next year and for at least a year or two afterward they are going to slide unless they can unearth a good halfback soon. Good luck to them but they can't have Katoa:).

mr_c

QLD Cup
Broncos are rebuilding? I think they are in the premiership window right now. Next year and for at least a year or two afterward they are going to slide unless they can unearth a good halfback soon. Good luck to them but they can't have Katoa:).
they will get walker can see it now

Chris

QLD Cup
they will get walker can see it now
Roosters have a salary sombrero at the best of times. Now they are losing a number of big names. If they want to keep Walker, they will keep him. Apparently Walker himself is off the Broncos. Doesn't like the way he was treated there when he was a kid.

mr_c

QLD Cup
Roosters have a salary sombrero at the best of times. Now they are losing a number of big names. If they want to keep Walker, they will keep him. Apparently Walker himself is off the Broncos. Doesn't like the way he was treated there when he was a kid.
its because of one thing , players in broncos advised not to

but i know for a fact he rather be in qld , and i bet before time he be in one the qld clubs

theres a reason why players are leaving the chocks not a well known one but theres a huge reason a reporter has sorted suggetted in in recent article

Chris

QLD Cup
its because of one thing , players in broncos advised not to

but i know for a fact he rather be in qld , and i bet before time he be in one the qld clubs

theres a reason why players are leaving the chocks not a well known one but theres a huge reason a reporter has sorted suggetted in in recent article
Going to Union for 6m over 4 years. Almost twice what he could make in the NRL. Another 2 retiring. Another 2 close to retiring. Manu will be back mid season next year so not counting him though Roosters will save about 500k from it. Then there is the Crighton situation where he is pissed due to the club chasing Fifta.

Josh

QLD Cup
Are the Broncos gone for this year? If they lose again next week to the Dragons, I think we can out a pencil through them for this year. If we finish ahead of them, I wonder what it will do for us in any number of ways from local juniors joining us rather than them to sponsorship money.

Chris

QLD Cup
Viking clap is so absurd. What connection does Canberra have with Vikings or Iceland? Not only no connection but copy directly the Iceland soccer fans. If it was original it would be fine but a direct copy? Ridiculous.

Dolph

QLD Cup
Are the Broncos gone for this year? If they lose again next week to the Dragons, I think we can out a pencil through them for this year. If we finish ahead of them, I wonder what it will do for us in any number of ways from local juniors joining us rather than them to sponsorship money.
Huge game for them this week. Lose and I think we can pout a pencil through them for this year.

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
Broncos are done. Put a line through them making the finals.
Lets hope Broncos supporters get behind the Dolphins for the rest of the year.
Robert Redford Nod GIF

Chris

QLD Cup
Looks like this is it for the Broncos this season.
Edit, Canterbury just scored again. Getting embarrassing for the Broncos now.

Lets hope Broncos supporters support us for the remainder of the season.

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
Looks like this is it for the Broncos this season.
Edit, Canterbury just scored again. Getting embarrassing for the Broncos now.

Lets hope Broncos supporters support us for the remainder of the season.
Do Broncos have another Milf problem in Ezra Mann? He's on about 1 mil a year for 5 years isn't he? Because this year he has been rubbish! Frankly speaking, I've only seen him play one really good game. Of course in the GF last year.

Red

Forum staff
Very disappointed in what the Broncos have done regarding Kevin Walters. With a more capable coach, they are going to be very hard to beat next year. After next year the big money contracts on under-performing Haas, Mam, overrated Carrigan and chronically injured Walsh are going to start to bite. They also need a decent #9. #7 is also well past his best. Next year they might be talking about how he played for a year too long. I hope so anyway. Otherwise...... who is going to beat them? I think Penrith are finally going to slide. Melbourne on the other hand might even be better next year. It might be a Melbourne-Broncos GF if Reynolds is still ok, Haas and Mam get back to their best and Walsh stays uninjured.

Chris

QLD Cup

NSWRL has released Michael Maguire from his Origin coaching contract to coach Brisbane Broncos​

Michael Maguire will succeed Kevin Walters as Broncos coach after securing a release from the New South Wales Rugby League. We can reveal the Broncos have got their man with Maguire to coach Brisbane in 2025 after the premiership coach formally severed ties with the Blues on Monday.

It is understood Maguire spoke to NSWRL chiefs on Sunday night and was granted a release from the final year of his contract. That has cleared the path for the Broncos to secure the signature of Maguire, who is expected to finalise a multi-year deal with Brisbane over the next 24 hours.