Liverbird with Phins up
Pod Origin Rep
- Joined
- Apr 27, 2023
- Messages
- 2,370
After, what I would label a good season, just wanted to thank you all for a good season of Dolphin chatter.
Have a wonderful off season, I for one, now that the Dolphins are out, will take a break from NRL and focus on my beloved Liverpool football club. My first love.
Looking forward to 2027. Progress now will be difficult due to having to make/win a grand final to do so. However, I believe as a club we are set up to succeed, so there will be good times ahead.
Players will come and go, but that youth set up will ensure they arent missed for long, and that any newcomers will be cream on the top.
Have a wonderful off season, I for one, now that the Dolphins are out, will take a break from NRL and focus on my beloved Liverpool football club. My first love.
Looking forward to 2027. Progress now will be difficult due to having to make/win a grand final to do so. However, I believe as a club we are set up to succeed, so there will be good times ahead.
Players will come and go, but that youth set up will ensure they arent missed for long, and that any newcomers will be cream on the top.