What's new

Bulldogs the new Roosters?

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
When are these guys going to suffer another 32 point deduction?

I mean, no other club has had a shot at any off contract players. These guys just seem to keep recruiting.
They paid more for JAC, Kikau, Burton, Crighton, Mahony than any other club was willing to pay and they are apparently still recruiting. Though still no where near as bad as the Roosters.

Jetty

QLD Cup
They paid more for JAC, Kikau, Burton, Crighton, Mahony than any other club was willing to pay and they are apparently still recruiting. Though still no where near as bad as the Roosters.
lady gaga applause GIF

Bulldogs have to be under some serious salary cap stress! But Roosters have been making a mockery of the salary cap for a number of years.
Anyone see, I think it was NRL 360, Tallis started talking about it (Roosters salary cap) and Brian Fletcher told him to stop because, "players don't like it." Tallis nodded, said ok and hasn't dared bring it up again.

I guess he was good to bring it up at all but the way he immediately stopped pointing out the obvious when told someone doesn't like it........ not his best moment. Any self-respecting media organisation would have punished both Tallis and Fletcher for that.

Chris

QLD Cup
Bulldogs are at it again! Apparently they are offering Luai a 5 year, 5 mil deal. Phil Gould has contempt for the salary cap. I think this isn't going to end well for the Dogs.

midlands hobo

Here's one for the geeks I just read and looked up. 2024 is the dogs year to win the GF. Might be worth a fiver
2014 lost
2004 won
1994 lost
1984 won
1974 lost

Equaliser

Here's one for the geeks I just read and looked up. 2024 is the dogs year to win the GF. Might be worth a fiver
2014 lost
2004 won
1994 lost
1984 won
1974 lost
Interesting coincidence. Personally I wouldn't be better 5c the Bulldogs will get anywhere near the GF. I'd say reaching the finals is the absolutely best they can hope for. But still unlikely.