What's new

2026 Finals

Ok, 90 isn't on the table but behind by 48 with 27 minutes to go, the Penrith player gets up celebrating enthusiastically after a try.:ROFLMAO: Look at the scoreboard!
 
What is Klein seeing here it doesn't matter but that went backwards regardless of who it came off
 
Took our foot off the pedal a little. Was the right idea. Don't want any injuries. Have to be content with a measly 68-14.
 
I'm glad Klein at least gets his grand final moment with 1 minute left making an incorrect ruling when a team is up by 54 lol

So glad he's not refereeing the Grand Final
 
This is hard. Whole team was good. Hell, even Schneider at lock, which had me scratching my head, was good. But I'll go with:

3. Averillo
2. Pouniu
1. Fuller
 
Just a side point that some of you might like.

Woolf started at 9. Plath comes on and we go up a gear.

Coincidence?
Hopefully, J Plath is offered a developmental contract (at least) for '27. He is a good little player. I have heard that other teams are interested in his services.
 
Top