What's new

2026 Finals

I fully understand where you are coming from. It's a hard one but I believe if foul play, even somewhat innocuous, results in a very serious injury, the culprit can't get away with a slap on the wrist. TBH, I think 4 weeks is a bit of a slap on the wrist. As I said previously about Kaufusi. He used to get 2 or 3 week suspensions for marginally high tackles which didn't result in any injury at all.
yeah but depends on there points too
 
I fully understand where you are coming from. It's a hard one but I believe if foul play, even somewhat innocuous, results in a very serious injury, the culprit can't get away with a slap on the wrist. TBH, I think 4 weeks is a bit of a slap on the wrist. As I said previously about Kaufusi. He used to get 2 or 3 week suspensions for marginally high tackles which didn't result in any injury at all.
so in an interesting twist the kiwis havn't named their 23 for the world cup. if they pick crossland now he serves his ban at the WC if they don't pick him his ban carries over for the first 3 rounds of next season. If they had already named their squad he would have served his ban over WC regardless
 
so in an interesting twist the kiwis havn't named their 23 for the world cup. if they pick crossland now he serves his ban at the WC if they don't pick him his ban carries over for the first 3 rounds of next season. If they had already named their squad he would have served his ban over WC regardless
theres allways been last to announced
 
Top