What's new

Where is everyone?

Nashy

Broncos Scout
Dolphins Fans deserve a forum with good discussion, where are all your mates? Even if your footy mates don't care for forums, ask them to sign up, throw a few opinions around and make the site look active so new people will join.

Get the banter going if they support another club, the more eyes here, the better she'll be!

Red

Forum staff
Dolphins Fans deserve a forum with good discussion, where are all your mates? Even if your footy mates don't care for forums, ask them to sign up, throw a few opinions around and make the site look active so new people will join.

Get the banter going if they support another club, the more eyes here, the better she'll be!
I don't want to beg people to join. I only want them to join if they want to. Right now I'm just letting the content do the talking and slowly but surely moving up the Google rankings.

Jetty

QLD Cup

I'm here. Who else do we need?:cool:

Nashy

Broncos Scout
I don't want to beg people to join. I only want them to join if they want to. Right now I'm just letting the content do the talking and slowly but surely moving up the Google rankings.

Don't need to beg them! Footy fans love to talk footy, and forums are awesome for that. Even if they think they're dumb, you'll turn a few around. Expecially when they see a dickhead Broncos fan running around talking down the Phins ;-)

Paul

Dolphins Junior League
Don't need to beg them! Footy fans love to talk footy, and forums are awesome for that. Even if they think they're dumb, you'll turn a few around. Expecially when they see a dickhead Broncos fan running around talking down the Phins ;-)
Good one🤣

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
I don't think you're a dickhead😳