What's new

Round 21: Dolphins v Gold Coast Titans

Red

Forum staff
Another super disappointing result. With 20min to go I thought the win was in the bag and only wanted them to get through without any more injuries. They did escape without any injuries but of the course we all know the result. It's not that disappointing if you give it hard thought. They rested their Origin players so the game was there for us. But then again we have surely the most impressive injury list in the competition so........ I'd be backing our full strength team against theirs. It'd be a good game.

Anyway, next up is Gold Coast. I missed their game against Manly but Brimson is expected to be back for this round. A good chance to get the bus rolling again but there are no easy games.

Chris

QLD Cup

Dolphins team:

1. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow
  2. Jamayne Isaako
  3. Jake Averillo
  4. Herbie Farnworth
  5. Jack Bostock
  6. Kodi Nikorima
  7. Isaiya Katoa
  8. Jesse Bromwich
  9. Max Plath
  10. Tevita Pangai Junior
  11. Felise Kaufusi
  12. Connelly Lemuelu
  13. Kenny Bromwich
  14. Josh Kerr
  15. Mark Nicholls
  16. Ray Stone
  17. Trai Fuller
  18. Sean O’Sullivan

Blockade

QLD Cup
Dolphins by 12
FTS- Plath
MOTM- Hammer

Needless to say, an absolute must win today if they have any playoff aspirations for this year. It could be a high scoring affair, maybe 34-22 or 40-28.

Red

Forum staff
Penrith, Melbourne and Roosters are so far ahead. Manly are probably 4th best. Given the injuries, you'd have to think we would be top 4 if we didn't have no many injuries to so many vital players.

Blockade

QLD Cup
Fuller dropped.
Can't understand that at all.
SOS is a better fit as he can play a few positions. Trai only got 8 mins last week and missed 3 tackles. Unfortunately, FB is his only position.

Jetty

QLD Cup
Fuller dropped.

SOS is a better fit as he can play a few positions. Trai only got 8 mins last week and missed 3 tackles. Unfortunately, FB is his only position.
I hoped and still think he can be turned into a utility.

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
Don't get too confident yet. Gold Coast can put tries on in a hurry. But Dolphins definitely dominating so far.

Josh

QLD Cup
Bostock just keeps getting better. At the start of the season I didn't think he'd make it.