11. Jackson Frei
  12. Jeremiah Simbiken
  13. Benjamin King

14. Izaac Jackson
  15. George Fai
  16. Connor Williams
  17. Jarrett Boland
  18. Tyson Cleal
Who are the players pushing for the NRL?

Paul

Dolphins Junior League
Who are the players pushing for the NRL?
It's only round 1 but on paper but there aren't really any players pushing for the NRL in the Redcliffe team. I mean, none that haven't already been talked about. Bostock is on a development deal so won't be available until round 10. Valynce Te Whare would be in front of him anyway though I think he can't play on the wing.

Reactions: Red

Dolph

QLD Cup
Trai Fuller was damaging at No.1 for the Dolphins, scoring a try, getting two linebreaks, a linebreak assist, seven tackle busts and 193 running metres. But it was halfback Cody Hunter that steered the side to a 32-18 win with two try assists and four linebreak assists. Jeremiah Simbiken got through a mountain of work in the second row too, finishing with a try, a try assist, a linebreak assist, three tackle busts, three offloads and 135 running metres as well as 25 tackles and three misses.

Red

Forum staff
Trai Fuller was damaging at No.1 for the Dolphins, scoring a try, getting two linebreaks, a linebreak assist, seven tackle busts and 193 running metres. But it was halfback Cody Hunter that steered the side to a 32-18 win with two try assists and four linebreak assists. Jeremiah Simbiken got through a mountain of work in the second row too, finishing with a try, a try assist, a linebreak assist, three tackle busts, three offloads and 135 running metres as well as 25 tackles and three misses.
Unfortunately unless he's recently been promoted, Fuller isn't in the top 30. Why Wayne hasn't promoted or recruited an outside back is as clear as mud.

Red

Forum staff
  • Last week Capras had a good win against Wynnum Manly, 22-16.
  • Redcliffe thrashed Sunshine Coast Falcons who are actually a Melbourne feeder team, 32
  • Also in the Colts, Redcliffe thrashed Sunshine Coast Falcons, 28-6.
  • Unfortunately Wynnum Manly Colts turned the tables on Central QLD Capras. i.e. gave them a thrashing, 36-8.

Dolph

QLD Cup
  • Last week Capras had a good win against Wynnum Manly, 22-16.
  • Redcliffe thrashed Sunshine Coast Falcons who are actually a Melbourne feeder team, 32
  • Also in the Colts, Redcliffe thrashed Sunshine Coast Falcons, 28-6.
  • Unfortunately Wynnum Manly Colts turned the tables on Central QLD Capras. i.e. gave them a thrashing, 36-8.
The development players are available for NRL from next week. I wonder if Jimmy the Jet's younger brother is going to get a run. I think he's a 5/8.

Jetty

QLD Cup
The Dolphins smashed Mackay 52-10 with Mason Teague and Harrison Graham starring.

Teague scored his first Queensland Cup try as well as getting a try assist, two linebreaks, a linebreak assist, six tackle busts and 173 running metres. He also made 27 tackles with two misses.

Graham was injected at hooker in the 24th minute and made an immediate impact, setting up three tries, getting a linebreak, and two linebreaks, while also scoring a try himself in the 54th minute.

Nice to see some depth for #9s. Harrison Graham is also part of the top 30. But he'll need to do very well to force JMK out.

Dolph

QLD Cup
QLD Cup teams for this week, round 11. I used to follow this a little until this year. Our NRL team has been going so well, not much room to consider QLD Cup. Anyway, here are the teams.

Central QLD Capras​

Redcliffe Dolphins​

1. Blake Moore
  2. Tom Farr
  3. Cooper Marshall
  4. Kurtis Farr
  5. Edrick Lee
  6. Kurt Donoghoe
  7. Jack Madden
  8. Bailey Butler
  9. Trey Browne
  10. Valentine Richard
  11. Zev John
  12. Nixon Putt
  13. Lachlan Hubner

14. Jack White
  15. Aaron Teroi
  16. Jeremy McLachlan
  17. Samuel Yegip

18. Riley Reid
  19. Brandon Clarke
  1. Trai Fuller
  2. Brayden McGrady
  3. Robert Jennings
  4. Albert Kelly
  5. Jack Bostock
  6. Cameron Cullen
  7. Cody Hunter
  8. Nathan Watts
  9. Sheldon Pitama
  10. Dunamis Lui
  11. Poasa Faamausili
  12. Jeremiah Simbiken
  13. Max Plath

14. Harrison Graham
  15. Ryan Jackson
  16. Jackson Frei
  17. Harrison McIndoe

18. Jarrett Boland
  • #5 and 6 are the only players in the Dolphins top 30, aren't they?
  • Interesting Donoghoe is playing 5/8. I thought he might be getting groomed for an interchange forward or lock.
  • Can't remember where but I've heard good things about #1.
  • Didn't know #10 had joined Redcliffe. Is he in the top 30?
  • Albert Kelly in the centres. Interesting.

Dolph

QLD Cup
Dolphins fan favourite Valynce Te Whare dropped back to Queensland cup after playing just four minutes in the NRL game on Thursday night. He was at his destructive best with a try, eight tackle busts and 205 running metres.

Dolphins duo Oliver Gildart and Edrick Lee bagged two tries each while playing for CQ Capras. Gildart also set up a try, got three linebreaks, five tackle busts and 147 running metres, while Nixon Putt dominated in the second row with a try, two try assists, a linebreak and three linebreak assists.

Dolph

QLD Cup

Central QLD Capras​

Redcliffe Dolphins​

1. Blake Moore
  2. Brendon Roberts
  3. Oliver Gildart
  4. Kurtis Farr
  5. Edrick Lee
  6. Jack White
  7. Jack Madden
  8. Bailey Butler
  9. Trey Browne
  10. JJ Collins
  11. Lachlan Hubner
  12. Nixon Putt
  13. Kurt Donoghoe

14. Brandon Clarke
  15. Zev John
  16. Valentine Richard
  17. Samuel Yegip

18. Aaron Teroi
  19. Roarke Christensen
  1. Trai Fuller
  2. Brayden McGrady
  3. Robert Jennings
  4. Jack Bostock
  5. Brenton Baira
  6. Cameron Cullen
  7. Cody Hunter
  8. Tyson Cleal
  9. Sheldon Pitama
  10. Dunamis Lui
  11. Poasa Faamausili
  12. Levi Wilson
  13. Jackson Frei

14. Ayden Hoad
  15. Michael Waqa
  16. Nathan Watts
  17. Ryan Jackson

18. Jeremy Hawkins
  • Donoghoe to lock now. Interesting. I wonder if Wayne is thinking he might fill in for Tom Gilbert if the latter is out for a long time.
  • Jack Madden isn't Jock Madden, right? Broncos didn't release him to us, right?
  1. Jack Bostock back in his preferred position. Next year there is going to be a centre log-jam! The way Aitken is playing, Herbie may be the best centre in the competition, Bostock has tremendous talent. Te Whare will be fitter.

Jetty

QLD Cup
Every member of the Dolphins’ backline made over 100 metres, while all of them expect one also scored.

Fullback Trai fuller proved to be especially hard to handle with two tries, a try assist, two linebreaks, a linebreak assist, 11 tackle busts and 188 running metres. Five-eighth Cameron Cullen impressed too with a try, a try assist, a linebreak, two linebreak assists, four tackle busts and 144 running metres.

With Jarrod Wallace suspended for three games, Poasa Faamausili could get called up to the NRL side. He got through a mountain of work on the weekend, finishing with 172 running metres and 20 tackles — no misses.

Mr Fourex

Dolphins Junior League
Dolphins fan favourite Valynce Te Whare dropped back to Queensland cup after playing just four minutes in the NRL game on Thursday night. He was at his destructive best with a try, eight tackle busts and 205 running metres.
It simply must be his fitness (or training) that WB is still not happy with yet. He should be playing NRL

Josh

QLD Cup
Still on fullbacks, CQ Capras No.1 Blake Moore set up a try, got a linebreak and a linebreak assist to go with his 220 metres. Prop Bailey Butler was also huge in their 12-all draw with Northern Pride, running for 171 metres and making 37 tackles — although he did miss five.

Josh

QLD Cup
CQ Capras halfback Jack Madden also had a good game with two try assists, two linebreak assists and 118 metres in their win over Mackay. But it was prop Bailey Butler that stole the show. He not only bagged a double, but got two linebreaks, nine tackle busts and 168 metres.

Dolph

QLD Cup
Redcliffe
Central QLD
  1. Trai Fuller
  2. Brayden McGrady
  3. Robert Jennings
  4. Jeremy Hawkins
  5. Jack Bostock
  6. Cameron Cullen
  7. Cody Hunter
  8. Tyson Cleal
  9. Harrison Graham
  10. Dunamis Lui
  11. Levi Wilson
  12. Poasa Faamausili
  13. Mason Teague

14. Sheldon Pitama
  15. Ryan Jackson
  16. Benjamin King
  17. Jeremiah Simbiken

18. Jarrett Boland
  1. Blake Moore
  2. Brendon Roberts
  3. Cooper Marshall
  4. Tom Farr
  5. Bob Tenza
  6. Aaron Moore
  7. Jack Madden
  8. Bailey Butler
  9. Trey Browne
  10. Nicholas Halalilo
  11. Nixon Putt
  12. Kurt Donoghoe
  13. Brandon Clarke

14. Larson Dale-Doyle
  15. Valentine Richard
  16. Ilami Buli
  17. Jack White

18. Lachlan Hubner
  • Poor McGrady. Sometimes the NRL is just too big a jump.
  • Lui is the forgotten man. I thought he went ok in the chances he got.
  • Graham also doesn't look like making it in the NRL. Solid player but too slow. Running and passing from dummy half.
  • Is Cooper Roberts, Jimmy the Jets brother? I thought he was suipposed to be a half or 5/8.
  • Poor Donoghoe's versatility is his undoing. He goes from 5/8 to hooker, to centres and now backrower.

DolphinLungren

QLD Cup
Redcliffe
Central QLD
  1. Trai Fuller
  2. Brayden McGrady
  3. Robert Jennings
  4. Jeremy Hawkins
  5. Jack Bostock
  6. Cameron Cullen
  7. Cody Hunter
  8. Tyson Cleal
  9. Harrison Graham
  10. Dunamis Lui
  11. Levi Wilson
  12. Poasa Faamausili
  13. Mason Teague

14. Sheldon Pitama
  15. Ryan Jackson
  16. Benjamin King
  17. Jeremiah Simbiken

18. Jarrett Boland
  1. Blake Moore
  2. Brendon Roberts
  3. Cooper Marshall
  4. Tom Farr
  5. Bob Tenza
  6. Aaron Moore
  7. Jack Madden
  8. Bailey Butler
  9. Trey Browne
  10. Nicholas Halalilo
  11. Nixon Putt
  12. Kurt Donoghoe
  13. Brandon Clarke

14. Larson Dale-Doyle
  15. Valentine Richard
  16. Ilami Buli
  17. Jack White

18. Lachlan Hubner
  • Graham also doesn't look like making it in the NRL. Solid player but too slow. Running and passing from dummy half.
  • Is Cooper Roberts, Jimmy the Jets brother? I thought he was suipposed to be a half or 5/8.
  • Poor Donoghoe's versatility is his undoing. He goes from 5/8 to hooker, to centres and now backrower.
Anyone know how Dunamis has been going? Surprised he hasn't been called up for 1st grade with the lack of props, so assuming he's playing really bad or pissed off Wayne?

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
Redcliffe
Central QLD
  1. Trai Fuller
  2. Brayden McGrady
  3. Robert Jennings
  4. Jeremy Hawkins
  5. Jack Bostock
  6. Cameron Cullen
  7. Cody Hunter
  8. Tyson Cleal
  9. Harrison Graham
  10. Dunamis Lui
  11. Levi Wilson
  12. Poasa Faamausili
  13. Mason Teague

14. Sheldon Pitama
  15. Ryan Jackson
  16. Benjamin King
  17. Jeremiah Simbiken

18. Jarrett Boland
  1. Blake Moore
  2. Brendon Roberts
  3. Cooper Marshall
  4. Tom Farr
  5. Bob Tenza
  6. Aaron Moore
  7. Jack Madden
  8. Bailey Butler
  9. Trey Browne
  10. Nicholas Halalilo
  11. Nixon Putt
  12. Kurt Donoghoe
  13. Brandon Clarke

14. Larson Dale-Doyle
  15. Valentine Richard
  16. Ilami Buli
  17. Jack White

18. Lachlan Hubner
Poor Donoghoe is going to go the way of Kodi's brother...... (whose name I forgot.) Maybe if he had been put in one position early and trained and played there permanently, he might have been good. As is, I think he is off contract at the end of the year and can't see it getting extended.
Anyone know how Dunamis has been going? Surprised he hasn't been called up for 1st grade with the lack of props, so assuming he's playing really bad or pissed off Wayne?
I guess not very good. Otherwise he would have been recalled. I can't remember when but I know in one game earlier this season he had a blinder. Lots of metres, good offloads, no mistakes, good defence.

Red

Forum staff
Poor Donoghoe is going to go the way of Kodi's brother...... (whose name I forgot.) Maybe if he had been put in one position early and trained and played there permanently, he might have been good. As is, I think he is off contract at the end of the year and can't see it getting extended.
I think it's Jayden Nikorima. He couldn't get his brain working properly off the field until the game had already passed him by. Or maybe he was never any good. It's a but like Nick Kyrgios suggesting he would be the No.1 tennis player in the world if only he tried harder.