What's new

Dolphins v Rabbitohs - Tickets

Walker86

Pod Calf
Hey All,

Sorry for the first post and reach out. We have travelled up from the South Coast of NSW and looking for 4 x tickets to the match on Thursday. We are up on a holiday and would love to attend. I have contacted the club and asked a couple of players from each club without success. Thought we had some through a dolphins player. Just a long shot around if anyone has any unused tickets for the match on Thursday.

Thanks.

Equaliser

Dolphins Pod squad member
Hey All,

Sorry for the first post and reach out. We have travelled up from the South Coast of NSW and looking for 4 x tickets to the match on Thursday. We are up on a holiday and would love to attend. I have contacted the club and asked a couple of players from each club without success. Thought we had some through a dolphins player. Just a long shot around if anyone has any unused tickets for the match on Thursday.

Thanks.
Sorry, don't have.

Blockade

QLD Cup
Hey All,

Thanks.
Ticket Merchant have a few left. It'll cost you $700 minimum though.