What's new

2024 shirt

midlands hobo

Dolphins Pod squad member
Any news on this? The ones I've seen saying they are 2024 look the same as last season.

Jetty

QLD Cup
Any news on this? The ones I've seen saying they are 2024 look the same as last season.
You get in on these kind of things so early! I haven't heard or thought anything about it until now. Are they already finalised and on sale or are they still selling this years model?

Josh

QLD Cup
You get in on these kind of things so early! I haven't heard or thought anything about it until now. Are they already finalised and on sale or are they still selling this years model?
New shirts are out but sold out already. Polo shirt still available but for $80.00......

Costs them about $5.00 a shirt to be made in Bangladesh and shipped here.

midlands hobo

New shirts are out but sold out already. Polo shirt still available but for $80.00......

Costs them about $5.00 a shirt to be made in Bangladesh and shipped here.
Are they the same as last year? I have that on my wall no point getting basically a duplicate

Josh

QLD Cup
On the club shop 2024 away shirt. £86 plus £24 shipping.

£120 is $229.66 aud. Fuck that
What The Wtf GIF by SWR3

That's ridiculous!

midlands hobo

What The Wtf GIF by SWR3

That's ridiculous!
So £130 is just short of $250 and basically what I pay for watchnrl and I get every game every week with NSW and qcup, NRLW, origin, playoffs and the Pacific series internationals.

Yea definitely equal value

Dolph

QLD Cup
So £130 is just short of $250 and basically what I pay for watchnrl and I get every game every week with NSW and qcup, NRLW, origin, playoffs and the Pacific series internationals.

Yea definitely equal value
I can only say, if people are willing to fork out that much for a shirt made in Bangladesh, the club will keep on milking it. Why wouldn't it?

midlands hobo

I can only say, if people are willing to fork out that much for a shirt made in Bangladesh, the club will keep on milking it. Why wouldn't it?
Yea but I bet if you went on the club shop it wouldn't cost that. (Ignore shipping) will wait till end of season a d get an eBay special. I've got this year's indigenous shirt which I really like so will keep that as my day to day

Josh

QLD Cup
Yea but I bet if you went on the club shop it wouldn't cost that. (Ignore shipping) will wait till end of season a d get an eBay special. I've got this year's indigenous shirt which I really like so will keep that as my day to day
You're right. I think its about half and even that is overpriced.