- Feb 8, 2023
Personally, the only side I'm on is the side of Australia staying out of it! How good would it be if Australia just kept quiet in our little corner of the world, traded with everyone as much as possible but didn't seek to be enemies or allies of anyone?
At the point I should point out the Minsk Accords were co-signed by France and Germany and made into international law via a unanimous vote in UNSC, including USA, Uk, France.
- New elections, minus the pro-Russian parties, whom opinion polls show have the support of the majority of the population.
- Zelensky runs on a ticket of ending the war in the east and repairing relations with Russia. He also says the time has come for 2 languages to stop being used within the government and that Russian should be the only language. (apparently Ukrainian is very close to Russian. Basically a dialect.)
- Zelensky wins the election.
- He goes to the front line in the east, literally asks the Nazis to stop shelling Donetsk and other communities. He is laughed at. Given a kick up the backside and sent on his way.
- Ukraine becomes a Nazi terror state outright while before it was only in pockets.
- The first president after the coup says openly the Minsk Accords were a sham Ukraine never had any intention of fulfilling.
- The war starts.
- The then president of France and Chancellor of Germany openly admit the Minsk Accords were a sham they never had any intention of pressuring Ukraine to fulfill. A week later, just in case anyone missed it the first time, Merkel says it again.